Husband's phone password is his former lover's name

Thanks to Mobile Spy App, I knew my husband always miss former lover

Nearly 10 years I lived with him, sleep in the same bed, birth the children for him but he only has a world of its own with his ex-girlfriend.

If my kid does not accidentally see him type a password on his phone, maybe I never knew my husband of nearly 10 years still love his ex. Everything are most important to my husband is his name and old people.

We got married so far are almost 10 years. My elder daughter is in grade 2, and little son is in kindergarten then. Our family life look at the couple admired for happiness, harmony, rarely loud together. Myself was temporarily satisfied with our family. But ... I have to confess in sorrow heart can not show this to anyone.

How many years married, he never said he loved me. The holidays, New Year's Day was a gift, flowers for me but I know it only as an obligation, a responsibility, but he was not excited or really care about me. Knowing that so sad inside but I was silent, not only to blame him for something vague feeling in his heart.

My husband had a deep love affair with the girl he loved in college students. Listen to what she has been pregnant for him but his family has refused to accept. Too hate the girl had an abortion and broken up with him. The story also happened a long time ago, when I was new and I know each other, he and the old man also stopped for more than 2 years.

After loving each other more than 1 year, we married. His parents liked me very much, and life has peacefully passed. I never asked him about the past and he does not matter. What I knew was by my husband's sister told me.

The children in turn was born, the couple still live together in harmony, the only thing I see her husband still seem reluctant wife very much. Sometimes I feel he as only existing in-house rather than live. But every time I talk to someone about this, everyone said I pushed sharply away happy too and imagine all sorts.

I respect the personal space of her husband. Things like computers, phones, ATM code ... I have never curious or claim to know. Until a few days ago, my daughter discovered that my husband password for things that were ... secretly called my husband and former lover. She accidentally learned about telling me. But now, i can not stop thinking. I decide to use Text Message Gps Tracking app to know what really happen in my marriage.

So I checked in silent, with that Android Spy/iPhone Spy App i can find out passwords, hack facebook, email, yahoo, whatsapp spy, hack skype, sms spy... are my husband's name with the other girl. And the phone or on the secondary password is your date of birth, then her. I crushed limbs and pain like cutting. Nearly 10 years ago, when I was his wife, living in the same house, eat at the same table, sleep in the same bed, the child born very lovely, take care everything in house ... and he has a world separately with ex.

I am sick almost one week now, not eating, not drinking. Just seeing my husband and my tears fell. I can not be jealous loud, I loved him sincerely. The years which I expect is that he loves me and only me. But ...

I was thinking of divorce. Can this many people would say I'm crazy, eccentric but should be in the status of a wife, always love husband, but husband's hearts to always give another woman understand how I hurt. If not use Text Message Gps Tracking, i think i would never know the truth.

1 Response to "Husband's phone password is his former lover's name"


  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, if you need help you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete